ASA, Aviation Mechanic (AMT) Handbook, 8th Edition, p/n ASA-MHB-8
Dale Crane's handbook for mechanics has been considered "The Aviation Standard" for many years. A core reference manual for mechanics, aircraft owners, and pilots, this book compiles specs from stacks of reference books and government publications into a handy, toolbox-size guide. Includes information critical to maintaining an aircraft.
Your single source for
- - applicable mathematics, conversions, and formulas.
- - aircraft nomenclature, controls, and system specs
- - material/tool identifications, hardware sizes/equivalents
- - metal fabrication and fabric covering techniques, composite materials
- - aircraft batteries, aircraft tire and spark plug information
- - inspections, corrosion detection & control
- - frequently used measurements, scales, charts, diagrams... and much more.
We Also Recommend