Pilot-USA, BluLink Bluetooth Adapter, for all Headsets
BluLink enables you to use your Bluetooth cell phone or any music source wirelessly in the cockpit. You can use your existing headset with BluLink. No more tucking the cell phone under your headset or using cell phone adapters with various cords and additional adapters. The BluLink will work with any cell phone with Bluetooth.
The BluLink is great for filing a flight plan, checking weather, calling for fuel, getting a clearance at an uncontrolled field, calling for a taxi.
Just use a mobile phone with music streaming capability or add a Bluetooth dongle to your portable music player. Make sure the Bluetooth enabled phone or adapter has Bluetooth
A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and Bluetooth AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile). These Bluetooth technologies allow the device to work with BluLink.
- Includes: Cable adapters, manual and batteries,
- Battery life: Approximately 15-20 hours
- Battery type: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Standby time: Over 100 hours
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (including batteries)
- Bluetooth Profiles: Handsfree, Headsets, A2DP, AVRCP
- Bluetooth Specifications BT 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
Made in the USA
We Also Recommend
Pilot-USA, Conversion Kit for David Clark H10-76 Military to G/A usage, w/ PA-5X Mic, p/n PA-176