David Clark, H10-60C Headset p/n 40128G-01 w/ Dual Coiled G/A Connectors
The newly redesigned H10-60C from David Clark, is a noise-attenuating headset features unique foam/air-flow headpad, low-pressure headband, and dual volume controls. Also features the new M-7A advanced noise cancelling amplified electret microphone. The H10-60C has dual coiled G/A connectors
The new Comfort-Gel Ear Seals have a patented undercut design and are 26% lighter and allow 30% more interior room for your ears, making for a quieter, more comfortable flight.
Customize your H10-60 with three position headset pressure adjustment, boom guide lock and headband size adjustment.
Standard features includes:
- Super-soft head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Headset pressure adjustment
- Headband size adjustment
- M-7A, advanced noise-cancelling microphone
- Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
- Boom guide lock
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
- Dome jack lets you select from three different cord assemblies
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
We Also Recommend
David Clark, DC PRO 2 Passive Headset Single Side, w/ Dual Connectors (G/A-Boeing), p/n 43106G-06
David Clark, DC PRO-X 2 ANR ENC, w/ Bluetooth, Dual Connectors (G/A-Boeing), Airbus 5 Pin (XLR) or6 Pin (Panel Power)