Jeppesen, GFD Instrument/Commercial Syllabus, p/n 10001785
Jeppesen Textbook, p/n 10001785
Whether enrolling in an instrument rating, commercial pilot certification or both, this syllabus is for you. This syllabus ensures that you are introduced to topics in a logical sequence prior to applying your skills in the air.
* Instrument segment includes a PC-based aviation training option (PCATD), flight training device (FTD), and an airplane.
* Commercial segment includes single-engine complex and multi-engine airplane training
* Compact, spiral bound design is ideal for on the ground or in the cockpit
* Ideal for FAR Part 141 training; easily adapted for FAR Part 61 training
* Syllabus features: lesson objectives, flight and ground time allocations, coordination of academic support materials with pilot training, an enrollment notice, and graduation certificates.
This textbook qualifies for FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING with tracking number
We Also Recommend