Telex, Airman 7 Next Generation Headset, w/ Dual Connector (G/A & Boeing) p/n Airman7-0210
Introducing the brand new and totally redesigned TELEX AIRMAN 7, new generation headset. This version has the Dual Connectors (G/A or Boeing) p/n Airman8-0210
The Airman 7 features a high-quality amplified electret microphone for clear voice transmission. That ensures superior in-flight communications.
A strong stainless steel headband with metal pivots improves durability for long headset life. The new microphone boom design provides stronger rotation stops, utilizing the full diameter of the ear cup. Furthermore, a pre-coiled overhead cord has been added to extend the useful life of the headset. The main headset cord is also more robust and features an improved design of the band relief on the ear cup entrance.
Comfort and Fit
The soft headband pad and lightweight design provides comfort, even on long flights. An added yoke provides enhanced comfort by allowing ear cup movement in all directions. Furthermore the Airman 8 comes with replaceable ear cup covers and leatherette ear cushions.
- An acoustic limiter protects users against sudden increases in sound levels
- Soft pliable headband pads
- FAA TSO Approval
- The Airman 7 headset is fully FAA TSO C-139a compliant.
- The Airman 7 is fully compliant to ARINC (Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated) requirements.
- 3 years warranty
- Color: Black and stainless steel
- Cord Length: 6 ft (1.8288 m) [ +/-4in (+/-10cm) ]
- Ear Seals: Foam (Leatherette optional)
- Frequency Response: 350-3500 Hz (per RTCA DO-214a)
- Impedance: 600 Ω Ω
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100 – 10000 Hz (per RTCA DO-214a)
- Microphone Sensitivity: -28 dBV/Pa
- Microphone Type: Noise-canceling amplified electret
- Speaker Sensitivity: 92 +/- 5 dB SPL/mW (per RTCA DO-214a)
- Weight: 3.3 oz (99.6 g) (wearing weight)
This headset qualifies for FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING with tracking number
We Also Recommend