David Clark, DC PRO-X 2 ANR ENC, w/ Bluetooth, Dual Connectors (G/A-Boeing), Airbus 5 Pin (XLR) or6 Pin (Panel Power)
The Professional Headset from David Clark that changed the cockpit environment. Now introduces the latest version, the PRO -X2
The DC PRO-X2 is the first, true 'crossover' headset in aviation - ideal for both general aviation and commercial pilots that prefer the unmatched comfort of a lightweight, rest-on-ear design. The next generation DC PRO-X2 Series retains all the comfort and performance features of the original, pilot-acclaimed DC PRO-X headsets; now with enhanced ANR and audio performance.
The headset features excellent Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth® wireless audio for pairing with cell phones, tablets, music players and other Bluetooth® compatible devices. DC PRO-X2 headsets come with a 30-day, Fly it Free, money back guarantee and 5-year warranty.
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Enhanced Auto-Shutoff feature virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
- Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
- Stereo/mono switch
- High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
- Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool
and eliminates 'hot spots'
Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort
and eliminate heat buildup.
- Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
- Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
- Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
- Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
- Five-year warranty
- FAA TSO C139a Approved
- 3 versions available, dual connectors, Airbus connector or panel power
MADE in the USA We are an David Clark authorized dealer
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING with tracking number
We Also Recommend