uAvionix AV-30C Multi-Function Display, PFD (Primary Flight Display) Certified
When configured as an AI, primary attitude and slip are always displayed. The unused portions of the display area can be customized by the pilot to show a variety of textual and graphical data-overlay fields. Up to 3 pages may be customized by the pilot with a fourth dedicated fully decluttered page.
When configured as a DG, non-slaved direction of flight or GPS track may be configured for display. Multiple display presentations can be selected by the pilot including a compass rose, GPS CDI, and GPS arc view. The unused portions of the display area can similarly be configured for a variety of textual data-overlays.
In both operating modes, the pilot may select from a variety of visual styles that are intended to improve visual compatibility with legacy aircraft instrumentation and preserve the look-and-feel of older aircraft applications. A wide variety of supplemental functions, including audio envelope alerting, derived angle of attack presentation, g-load display, and more are provided. An internal battery allows operation for up to 2 hours in the event of aircraft power loss.
"Retro-Fit" Your Cockpit with a Digital Upgrade.
Upgrade your legacy vacuum-driven instrument to digital precision attitude and directional gyro customizable display.
By installing two AV-30-C displays, one configured as an Attitude Indicator, and the other as a Directional Gyro to replace your outdated problem-prone vacuum system. Keep your panel and upgrade your view. The AV-30-C blends into your existing panel seamlessly. By mounting from behind, it preserves the original look and eliminates the need for cutting or replacing your panel.
- 12 in 1 functionality
- Primary Attitude
- Primary Slip
- Primary Direction Indication
- Probeless Angle Of Attack
- Indicated Airspeed (KTS/MPH)
- Altitude / Vertical Trend / Alerter
- +8 / -8 G- Meter
- OAT / TAS / Density Altitude
- Bus Voltage Meter
- GPS Navigational Data Overlay
- GPS HSI / 360 Rose / Arc Map Mode
- Customizable Colors, Fonts, & Layout
- Audio Alerts (AoA, G, Roll Limits)
- 2 Hr Typical Internal Battery Operation
- Input Voltage Nominal: +10 to +32 VDC
- Input Voltage Max: +60 VDC
- Input Power Nominal: 6 Watts (0.5 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Input Power Max: 12 Watts (1.0 Amps @ 12VDC)
- Required Circuit Breaker: 2 Amp
- Operation on Battery: 2 Hours Typ @ 20°C / 30 Minutes Min @ -20C
- Physical Specs:
- Mounting Configuration: 3 1/8” Round Instrument Hole
- Dimensions wo/Connector: 3.38 x 3.38 x 1.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.50 Lbs.
- Electrical Connector: 15 Pin Male D-Sub
- Pneumatic Connectors: ¼” OD Quick Connect
- Mounting: (4X) #6-32 Machine Screws
- Case Material: Billet Aluminum
- Environmental Specs:
- Operating Temp: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temp (48 Hrs): -30°C to +80°C
- Humidity (48 Hrs): 90% RH
- Display Specs:
- Diagonal Size: 3” Circular
- Contrast Ratio (Typical): 500
- Brightness (Typical): 1000 cd/m2
- Viewing Angle Left/Right:60°
- Viewing Angle Up: 45°
- Viewing Angle Down: 10°
- Backlight Lifetime (Typical): 50,000 Hrs
We Also Recommend